Roof Repair & Replacement in Naples Florida
roofclaim.com is the go-to roofing company in Naples. We provide free roof inspections, roof repair (including emergency roof repair), and full roof replacements backed by our Million Dollar Guarantee.Get a free inspection
The #1 Choice for Roof Replacement & Roof Repair in Naples
roofclaim.com has been a trusted roofing company for over 20 years. We strive to provide quality servicios de reparación de techos that Naples can trust and depend on.
Over the years we’ve encountered just about any and every roofing problem you can think of, so rest assured that if you have roof damage or a worn out roof, roofclaim.com can handle it.
We provide detailed roof inspections, ultra fast repairs, and full roof replacements backed by a Million Dollar Guarantee, providing peace of mind to homeowners who are looking for an easy roofing experience.
With So Many Roofing Contractors in Naples, How Do You Know Who to Trust?
Before you go looking at other roofing contractors, take a moment to read all of our customer reviews. Our results speak for themselves. We have a stellar reputation in the Naples community and a personal touch that is unmatched in the industry.
When our customers see roofclaim.com employees and trucks in the community, they do not hesitate to tell their friends and family about the awesome work we provide. In fact, the majority of the work that we do is referrals from happy customers.
We aren't here to harass you like those annoying door to door sales people and we certainly aren't one of those low quality roofing companies going from town to town running roofing insurance scams.
All of our contractors are licensed, insured, and local to Naples, FL. We want to make sure that anyone who is getting on top of a roof is qualified to do so. We strictly vet our roofers so that you don't have to.
The focus for us is 100% on the people part of the project – the residents of Naples, FL. We repair and replace roofs, but most importantly, we serve you
We Make Your Roofing Problem Our Problem
Dealing with roof leaks and other roofing issues is never fun.
Do you know what's even less fun? Dealing with an insurance company and a roof repair problem at the same time.
This is why we strive to be an advocate for all our customers in the roof insurance claim process.
It starts with inspecting all potential issues with your home's roof so we can submit the most professional and detailed inspection information to your insurance company. From there, we'll work to make sure you get the best possible outcome for yourself and your family, both in terms of insurance coverage and getting your roof fixed or replaced in a timely manner.
Our end goal is for you to make one phone call to roofclaim.com, tell us where you live and what the problem is, and the rest is handled for you. No headaches, no stress, and no nightmares. With one easy phone call, you can dump your roofing problems on our plate.
To experience this first hand, we invite you to get started by scheduling a free roof inspection.
What Are The Pros & Cons Of Using A Public Adjuster
- They know the in's and out's with the insurance companies and can acquire you a larger settlement for your claim.
- If you don't get paid, then they don't get paid.
- Your benefit is their benefit. They will work for you, the homeowner, and not the insurance company.
- They can walk you through all the paperwork that can be very cumbersome and confusing.
- They know what is needed to get the job and make sure there are no loose ends that will can come back to haunt you.
- Public adjuster fees will come out of your claim payout and can be more than you expect.
- The claim process as a whole can last a lot longer.
- Extremely difficult and expensive to use an adjuster for smaller claims. They typically only handle claims with extensive damage.
- The more the adjusters take from your payout, the more you have to pay out of pocket to the contractors.
- Its clogs the process and leaves more room for miscommunication.
- Once the public adjuster is involved, you are no longer able to work with the insurance company's adjuster directly.
- They make promises of large payouts in the beginning, but by the end you are left much less.