The Best Roofers in Cape Coral, Hands Down!
We also service the surrounding areas of Fort Myers and Naples.
There are a lot of roofing contractors in Cape Coral, but there's only one roofclaim.com. Whether you're needing a free roof inspection, or a full roof replacement, it's important to choose a roofing company with an experienced team and a great reputation.
roofclaim.com is that company (and our reviews prove it).
First, we strive to only hire and keep the top 5% of roofing contractors in Florida. Where other roofing companies in Cape Coral hire anyone and everyone to try and keep up with the rapid growth of the roofing industry, roofclaim.com keeps our eye on the ball when it comes to quality and team culture.
Second, we've put a tremendous amount of internal focus on customer service. From our in-office team, to our field agents, to our roofing contractors, everyone is committed to getting your project done quickly and painlessly while being meticulous about the details.
We Guide the Entire Roofing Process From Beginning to End So You Never Feel Confused or Frustrated.
No homeowner wakes up and says, "Today, I want to deal with some roofing issues and insurance paperwork!"
It's a hassle, which often puts homeowners in a "Just fix it – anyone will do" mindset. They call the first roofing company they can find, schedule an inspection, and they're off to the races.
Problem is, these are detailed projects with a lot of moving parts.
Just consider the insurance claim part of the process for a moment. Your ability to get a roof repair or roof replacement claim approved by your insurance company often hinges on the quality of the inspection, the professional detail of the inspection report, the reputation of the roofing company you're working with, and so much more.
Many homeowners get their insurance claim denied simply because the roofing company they're working with didn't cross their Ts and dot their Is. It's unfortunate, but we see it all the time.
Then there's the actual project management, supply delivery, contractor quality, project prep, project cleanup – so many opportunities for your roofing job to rack up massive delays or issues when handled by a less experienced or lesser quality roofing contractor.
Do you really want to add all that hassle ON TOP of the hassle of needing roofing work?
Choose roofclaim.com from the start and you don't have to worry about any of that. We have a 4.8 star reputation in Cape Coral and Palm Beach County. Choose the best and you only have to choose once!
Every Roof Replacement in Cape Coral Starts With a Free Professional Roof Inspection
You probably haven't been up on your roof, so it's normal to be unaware of your roof's current actual condition. Sure, you might have a leak or other issues, obvious storm damage, or perhaps just a roof that's aging, but the actual overall condition is unknown until a proper roof inspection is performed.
Before any action can be taken, whether it's roof repair or roof replacement, a professional inspection is required. Thankfully, a roofclaim.com professional roof inspector is able to come out to your home and provide this inspection free of charge (and sometimes the same day you contact us!).
Once the inspection is complete, we'll provide you with a detailed inspection report that includes photo documentation of any roofing issues, an overall roof assessment, and recommended next steps.
At the very least, you'll know exactly what condition your roof is in and what needs to be done. There's no obligation to hire us, but if you choose to move forward we'll guide the project from start to finish and get you the best possible outcome in terms of insurance coverage and workmanship quality.
There's nothing to lose when you choose roofclaim.com, so schedule your free roof inspection today.
What Are The Pros & Cons Of Using A Public Adjuster
- They know the in's and out's with the insurance companies and can acquire you a larger settlement for your claim.
- If you don't get paid, then they don't get paid.
- Your benefit is their benefit. They will work for you, the homeowner, and not the insurance company.
- They can walk you through all the paperwork that can be very cumbersome and confusing.
- They know what is needed to get the job and make sure there are no loose ends that will can come back to haunt you.
- Public adjuster fees will come out of your claim payout and can be more than you expect.
- The claim process as a whole can last a lot longer.
- Extremely difficult and expensive to use an adjuster for smaller claims. They typically only handle claims with extensive damage.
- The more the adjusters take from your payout, the more you have to pay out of pocket to the contractors.
- Its clogs the process and leaves more room for miscommunication.
- Once the public adjuster is involved, you are no longer able to work with the insurance company's adjuster directly.
- They make promises of large payouts in the beginning, but by the end you are left much less.
roofclaim.com Has One Job And That's Your Roofclaim!
At No Additional Fee.