If you were to close your eyes and envision the perfect home for you, what would you see? Is a cozy front porch in your dream home vision? Often times, we see a home, and we know we like certain aspects about it, and wed like to try to make our home look like that.
Have you ever looked at someones roof and thought youd like yours to look that way? While some people may think that a roof is just a standard roof, the opposite is quite true. When replacing a roof on a house, there are many styles and colors to choose from.
We offer two styles of shingle roofing for our Florida residents. Each style is offered in many different color options.
Architectural Style Shingles:
- They are a premium grade of asphalt shingle roofing.
- They are usually thicker.
- They provide a distinctive textured appearance.
- They give your roof a dimensional and upgraded look.
- Cost more than 3 Tab Shingles
- Typically have a longer lifespan than 3 Tab Shingles.
3 Tab Shingles:
- They have 3 tabs (or flaps) with quarter-inch grooves between them in each panel.
- The 3 Tab Shingles are aligned in flat and even rows.
- They weigh less than an Architectural shingle.
- Because 3 Tab Shingles are less expensive they are a great choice for smaller budgets.
Keep in mind when replacing a roof, upgrading to architectural shingles could require extra out of pocket expenses for upgrades in addition to the deductible. If or when its time to replace your roof, trust our experts at roofclaim.com to help guide you through the process.