Licensed Specialists are Ready to Respond Quickly to Restore Your Roof
It’s always a good idea to schedule a roofing inspection following a significant weather event. Not all damage can be seen from the ground, so having a storm damage restoration company conduct an inspection is the only reliable way of confirming your roof came through the storm unscathed.
Our local storm damage restoration teams will use premium materials and deliver expert workmanship to restore your damaged roof. You have enough to worry about after a storm. Let us take care of every detail of the storm restoration roofing process including communicating with your insurance.
No matter the cause, we understand that dealing with restoration can feel overwhelming for homeowners but to us, it’s just another day at the office. Our simple storm restoration services ensure that your full-service repair is done in a timely manner. Here’s how it works:
• You contact us for an inspection.
• If damage is found, we’ll explain your options.
• You’ll sign your contract and select your roofing.
• Your project manager will communicate with your insurance adjuster.
• Once your claim has been approved, your residential roof installation will be scheduled.
It’s that simple for RoofClaim.com to help you!